Mergers and Acquisitions
Since 2006, Invest Corporate Finance has carried out nearly 3O0 operations (LBO, capital increase, sale, acquisition, etc.) in the Mid Market segment (SME – ETI). In 2016, this line of business took on a new dimension at the time of the merger with the teams of L’lione & Associés.
Fund raisings for unlisted companies
- Development capital, leveraged transactions (LBO, LBI, OBO, etc)
- To create the business plan, identify the reinforcement of shareholders’ equity sought and the appropriate financial instruments.
- To select the potential financial partners given their investment criteria and the specificities of the operation.
Advice to the vendor
- To assist the vendors in the definition of the sale strategy.
- To identify the potential purchasers in France and abroad.
- To conduct the discussions and optimise the negotiations with the interested purchasers.
Advice to the purchaser
- To identify and approach the potential targets in France and abroad.
- To value the targets selected and propose a suitable financial arrangement and structuring
- To conduct the negotiations with the targets selected.